- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Padgett on TERROR IN THE AISLES: 24 HOURS OF CELLULOID TERROR
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
Monthly Archives: February 2008
The Modern Mechanix Blog has scanned and reprinted an article from the February, 1933 issue of Modern Mechanix, titled Makeup Secrets of Movie Horror Pictures, featuring the behind-the-scenes makeup effects for the Universal monsters, including photos of Karloff having his …