- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
- Rue Morgue on TEES FOR THE BEAST: NIGHTBREED SHIRTS FROM FRIGHT-RAGS
Monthly Archives: October 2009
This past weekend, Paranormal Activity, a $15 000 shot-on-video feature about a couple recording evidence of a supernatural entity in their new house, ruled the box office, beating the annual Halloween cash cow installment in the Saw franchise. A slow …