The first annual CRYPTOPALOOZA will take place this coming weekend, Oct 19-21 in Jefferson, Texas. This unique event, hosted by Cryptomundo and BelieveItTour, will feature a weekend full of monsters, music, movies, cryptids, and more.
Featured guests and presenters include:
- Loren Coleman – famed cryptozoologist and author
- Eduardo Sanchez – director of The Blair Witch Project and the upcoming bigfoot horror film, Exists
- Ken Gerhard – monster hunter and cryptozoology author (Monster Quest)
- Chester Moore – Texas outdoorman, writer, and cryptid expert
- Lyle Blackburn – some author/musician dude who writes for Rue Morgue
- Dave Coleman – screenplay writer and author of The Bigfoot Filmography
- Jerry Hestand – Texas Bigfoot researcher
Events will include:
- BBQ dinner
- music performance by The Boggy Creek Boys (featuring Lyle Blackburn & members of Ghoultown),
- Cryptid presentations on Monsters of Texas, Southern Mystery Cats and Bigfoot in film
- presentation by director Eduardo Sanchez about his upcoming movie, Exists
- Museum of the Weird traveling sideshow (from Austin, Texas)
- screening of The Legend of Boggy Creek with intro and Q&A hosted by Lyle Blackburn and Eduardo Sanchez
- Bigfoot Train ride through the dark woods along the Big Cypress Bayou
- and much more!
Cryptopalooza will take place in the heart of Texas Bigfoot country in the town of Jefferson, Texas. Jefferson also has the distinction of being the “most haunted town” in Texas, so it’s the perfect place to host such an event.
Also find out more about this event here: