- David Goulet on Monstro Bizarro: ‘Valley of the Sasquatch’ Movie News
- Jaime Martinez on Blood on a Budget: Who are the Women of DIY Horror?
- James Burrell on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- joel wells on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- David Hooks on LEGO JAWS: Let’s make this happen!
Dani Filth (CRADLE OF FILTH) shows his extensive collection of horror movies and talks about the the ones that had the biggest impact on his new project, DEVILMENT, and him as a musician in general in this one-two video punch.
We’ve reviewed Swedish horror soundtrack aficionado Magnus Sellergren‘s work Call Me Greenhorn previously in the pages of Audio Drome. Next issue we run a review of his new faux-soundtrack project Videogram, a love letter to the gritty days of VHS exploitation.
We now bring you a special Top Five Thursdays. This time out, we have Kevvy Mental, producer/composer and front man for Fake Shark/Real Zombie, waxing rhapsodic on his five fave musical selections by horror legend, John Carpenter.