- David Goulet on RUE MORGUE & NETFLIX: REUNITED FOR HALLOWEEN
- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Padgett on TERROR IN THE AISLES: 24 HOURS OF CELLULOID TERROR
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
The ABCs of Death sequel brought a much stronger, far more cohesive feel to its collection of 26 short films. Rue Morgue’s Michele Galgana talks to Canadian filmmaker Chris Nash, director of one of the most impressive shorts of the bunch, “Z is for Zygote,” a disturbing little tale of motherhood and birth in all its body-horror glory.