- David Goulet on THE EDITOR: WORLD PREMIERE TONIGHT AT TIFF MIDNIGHT MADNESS
- David Goulet on Monsters and Mysteries: The Blackburn Files
- David Goulet on FESTIVAL OF FEAR 2014: ANNABELLE
- Feedback on Episode 167: WINSTON’S MUSICAL MELTDOWN MASSACRE
- Pirate of the Seven Seas on Episode 167: WINSTON’S MUSICAL MELTDOWN MASSACRE
We’re living in a golden of age of re-releases, aren’t we? Every week, we read about the return of a horror classic (cult or otherwise), remastered and full-to-bursting with bonuses. Looks like we can add another one to the expanding list, with Synapse Films’ announcement of the Can-Con slasher, PROM NIGHT getting the special edition treatment this time out.
FIRE CITY: THE INTERPRETER OF SIGNS has just revealed their new trailer, and it’s a cornucopia of practical monster FX eye-candy. The supernatural noir flick is the directorial debut of legendary FX artist, Tom Woodruff Jr ( ALIEN 3, THE THING , THE X-FILES).
Leslie Zemeckis’s BOUND BY FLESH looks at the history of the American Sideshow, as filtered through the experiences of two of its biggest draws: Daisy & Violet Hilton, the conjoined twins best known for their appearance in Tod Browning’s cult-classic, FREAKS.
Another year, another Fantasia Film Festival, and for their 17th year, they are pulling out all the stops. Here’s a list of the recently-announced films that will be making their debut in Montreal at one of North America’s most prestigious genre festivals.