- Michael Wyse on CLASSIC ALIEN SCENE… WITH LEGO!
- Richard Hamel on Festival of Fear Vancouver: Round-Up #1
- Ron on EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK AT WOLFCOP: THE ACTION FIGURE!
- R.M. Glenn on REMEMBERING THE GREAT 1980s DUNGEONS & DRAGONS PANIC
- Sinister Ginger on REMEMBERING THE GREAT 1980s DUNGEONS & DRAGONS PANIC
It’s the final chapter of my full-scale, three-part interrogation of Ms. Kier-La Janisse, author of House of Psychotic Women.
Beyond solving all the problems of the known universe, we discuss such cinemasochistic delights as Cutting Moments, Marnie, Born Innocent, Christiane F., Nekromantik, The Wicker Man, Meet The Feebles, The Brood, Possession & Szamanka.
It’s an epic conclusion to an epic series.
Sinister Seven: Dark Regions Press publisher Chris Morey on Clive Barker’s “The Midnight Meat Train”
Poor Chris Morey – here he is, an innocent publisher in the throes of one of the biggest projects to roll out of his Dark Regions Press this year, and he’s stuck in a dark room with no food or water until he coughs up answers to Rue Morgue’s Sinister Seven. The topic: Dark Regions’ upcoming release of Clive Barker’s The Midnight Meat Train Special Definitive Edition.
Serves him right for hanging out with horror journalists.