- James Burrell on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- joel wells on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- David Hooks on LEGO JAWS: Let’s make this happen!
- Rick Cabrera on THE TWISTED TWINS VIDEO INTERVIEW – VOL. II
- David Goulet on Monsters and Mysteries in America – Season 3
Christmas comes early with a sneak peek at our Jan/Feb issue, featuring Jemaine Clement and Taika Waititi’s WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS! Plus! More Kiwi comedy with HOUSEBOUND, director Gerard Johnstone’s twist on haunted house horror movies. We trace the evolution of STOP-MOTION ANIMATION with a look at the key players, and bid farewell to 2014 with a look at the best, the worst… and the downright ugly.
Though the cases are often entangled with urban legend, reported sightings of bipedal, goat-like creatures do enter the realms of cryptozoology. Dubbed “goatmen,” the beasts are described as either hairy humanoids with a goat-like head or horned men with fur and hooves, often bent on frightening those who encounter them. With an abundance of shocking tales involving these modern satyrs, author and paranormal researcher, J. Nathan Couch, sets out to explore the phenomenon in his new book, Goatman: Flesh or Folklore.
Genre filmmakers TOM HOLLAND (Fright Night) and TIM SULLIVAN (2001 Maniacs) debut their new entertainment company, TnT PRESENTS ,with the December launch of their first two collectible releases; limited enhanced autographed editions of Holland’s CHILD’S PLAY and Sullivan’s A CHRISTMAS TREAT.