- David Goulet on Monsters and Mysteries in America – Season 3
- Shawn on Introducing The Crypt, a streaming service for horror fans
- David on Introducing The Crypt, a streaming service for horror fans
- Tracy on Introducing The Crypt, a streaming service for horror fans
- Rue Morgue on Introducing The Crypt, a streaming service for horror fans
And now, that we have your attention… director Vivieno Caldinelli (Picnicface, This Hour Has 22 Minutes), writer Matt Watts (Michael: Tuesdays and Thursdays), and star Roddy Piper (They Live) have teamed up with executive producer Todd Brown (The Raid, ABCs of Death), executive producer Andrew Rosen (Todd & the Book of Pure Evil), and FX guru Steve Kostanski (Manborg) to bring horror fans the slimiest genre mash-up ever seen!
Saturday, November 29 at 2:00p.m, Dark Delicacies presents a very special event for the recently-released THE MAKING OF GEORGE A. ROMERO’S DAY OF THE DEAD, a behind-the-scenes look at Romero’s cult classic, with cast-and-crew in attendance for a signing. Find out who’s coming out after the jump.
Lego takes the consumer’s best interests to heart. So much so that they have started a Lego Ideas page, where people can submit their ideas for possible creation and sale. One such submission: Lego Jaws. And yes, it’s as awesome as it sounds.
The BoneBat COMEDY OF HORRORS FILM FEST returns once more, in search of the finest in independent Comedy, Horror, and Horror-Comedy cinema to headline its fifth full evening of features, shorts and live music!