- FDBK on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- DEADLINE on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- Dirk Manning on Episode 147: THE TWILIGHT ZONE VOL. II
- David Goulet on PREVIEW: GHOULISH GARY’S ART FOR CREEPSHOW VINYL
- David Goulet on JACK’S BACK! NEW BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA COMIC
Tag Archives: autopsy
Here at Rue Morgue, our brains (or at the very least the big slimy one in a glass case that we all collectively share) recently tweaked with delight at the announcement that our friends over at monthly metal manifesto Decibel were dedicating their entire April 2012 issue to zombies, including an especially gristly nugget sure to inspire undead debate: The Top 25 Zombie Metal Songs of All Time…
Seminal California gore/death metallers Autopsy, who originally called it quits in 1995, are back with a new EP called The Tomb Within (out October 5 as both a CD and 12″ vinyl release through Peaceville Records) after lead vocalist/drummer Chris Reifert pulled the plug on the band he’d assembled in Autopsy’s wake, Abscess (whose most recent album Dawn of Inhumanity was review in RM#100), earlier this summer. After giving the band’s repulsive new work a spin (which features such aural romance as “My Corpse Shall Rise,” “Seven Skulls” and “Mutant Village”), I stitched up my wounds, disinfected my headphones, put my desk back together (it was nearly rendered kindling from the onslaught) and sought out Reifert in order to subject him to a round of our favourite online inquisition.