- FDBK on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- DEADLINE on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- Dirk Manning on Episode 147: THE TWILIGHT ZONE VOL. II
- David Goulet on PREVIEW: GHOULISH GARY’S ART FOR CREEPSHOW VINYL
- David Goulet on JACK’S BACK! NEW BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA COMIC
Tag Archives: Chucky
Welcome to our newest column, Daddy’s Little Monster. Ron McKenzie and his daughter Emma will be breaching the generation gap to take a fresh look at horror classics, and give their personal spin on contemporary genre films, as well. First up is Child’s Play. Take it away, Ron…
When I met with Dave to discuss ideas for an ongoing column in the Abattoir, we looked at a few options. It was one suggestion he made, though, that seemed like a perfect fit. “You and Emma should do a father-daughter tag team review.” Emma’s my eleven-year-old daughter and a “monster kid” since the age of four. Lately, I’ve been introducing her to the films that made me a horror fan. Some, she’s loved. Others, not so much (we don’t see eye-to-eye on Romero’s Dead series – her thoughts on Dawn of the Dead are controversial, to say the least ).
This is too weird/cool not to share. Saturday, February 12, at San Francisco’s Victoria Theater, cross-dressing camp icon Peaches Christ hosts When Chucky Meets Peaches Christ: A Monster-Sized Tribute is Born With Jennifer Tilly and Don Mancini.
Uh… what the hell?