- paddy on DON LANNING VIDEO INTERVIEW – VOL. II
- Michael Dark on FIRST LOOK: SEE NO EVIL 2
- Michael Dark on Episode 166: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – MIKE FELSHER VOL. II
- FDBK on Episode 166: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – MIKE FELSHER VOL. II
- Corpsegoddess on FIRST LOOK: RUE MORGUE #147
Tag Archives: Electric Zombie
[Rondal Scott checks in with a Sinister Seven interview with artist Kyle Crawford, head fiend of Electric Zombie.]
There are a select few reasons to be thankful for the explosion of horror-related films into the mainstream culture (Twilight is not among them), and clothing has to be at the top of my list. Sure, there were plenty of black-tee fashion statements before Hollywood’s horror boom, but only in the past decade have fans of the genre had such a wide selection of quality shirts to choose from. In fact, several clothing brands have risen from the bloody mist of Hollywood’s ritualistic feeding frenzy. Among those, Kyle Crawford’s Electric Zombie stands out as one of the best.