- David Goulet on Monstro Bizarro: ‘Valley of the Sasquatch’ Movie News
- Jaime Martinez on Blood on a Budget: Who are the Women of DIY Horror?
- James Burrell on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- joel wells on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- David Hooks on LEGO JAWS: Let’s make this happen!
Tag Archives: Festival of Fear
If you happened to be one of the patrons of this year’s Festival of Fear, chances are you got to see the handiwork of body-painters extraordinaire, Liquid Imprints. Founded by husband-and-wife team, Aaron and Melanie Knox, Liquid Imprints has created truly stunning work.
As anyone who has ever attended a Festival of Fear knows, there is always something on offer that just simply kicks ass. From Clive Barker painting a brand-new work live in the flesh, to Udo Keir hosting a costume contest, the thrills consistently exceed expectations from year-to-year. And 2014 is no exception. Among the multitude of splendiferous offerings this year, Rue Morgue will be serving up something entirely novel, yet wholly ancient. For this time around, Festival goers will be treated to a live staged-reading of a no holds barred horror play.
Thought we were done with today’s guest announcements for Festival of Fear, didn’t ya? You couldn’t be more wrong. Because we’re feeling generous – festive, even – we’re giving you Christmas early this year. Read on for all the August holiday cheer.
As we march ever closer to Festival of Fear Toronto, we will be making regular announcements regarding guests and programming for this year’s show. Today, we’re happy to announce Elijah Wood (star of Maniac, producer at Spectrevision) as the most recent addition to the roster.