- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Padgett on TERROR IN THE AISLES: 24 HOURS OF CELLULOID TERROR
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
Tag Archives: free movie passes
Since the Internet Contest Police won’t let us actually send you to a cabin in the woods in Saskatchewan where winners would be picked off in gruesomely inventive ways while subverting common horror movie tropes, we’re doing the next best thing: Sending you* to Cabin in the Woods in Saskatchewan, where winners will watch other people get picked off in gruesomely inventive ways while subverting common horror movie tropes.
We’ve got ten double passes to an advance screening of Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard’s much-anticipated horror flick on Wednesday, April 4 at 7pm at Galaxy Cinemas Regina (420 McCarthy Boulevard North, Regina, SK). Read on for details…
In case you missed it on our Facebook page or Twitter feed over the past few days, we’ve scored a whack of passes to the Canadian premiere of the gory new slasher flick The Orphan Killer. The premiere is going down this Thursday, March 22 at 7:30pm at AMC Interchange in Vaughan, Ontario (Hwy 400/Hwy 7).
The Orphan Killer has been attracting lots of attention lately, due in large part to a viral marketing campaigns that has landed the film more than 130,000 Facebook fans before its official release. For a chance to see firsthand what all the fuss is about, all you have to is email your full name and address to email@example.com. Winners will be notified by 5pm Tuesday.