- James Burrell on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- joel wells on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- David Hooks on LEGO JAWS: Let’s make this happen!
- Rick Cabrera on THE TWISTED TWINS VIDEO INTERVIEW – VOL. II
- David Goulet on Monsters and Mysteries in America – Season 3
Tag Archives: horror clothing
This month’s featured Rue Morgue Finery is the new cast pewter belt buckle, designed by Ghoulish Gary Pullin. We look at the original drawing that led to the creation of this horror haberdashery Gary’s christened “Coffin Teeth.”
Rue Morgue disciples in the Toronto area, rejoice! The full line of Rue Morgue Finery is now available at the Blue Banana Market in Kensington Market (250 Augusta Avenue, 416-594-6600). Check out this swank setup of our recently revamped line of horror frocks: