- Richard Hamel on Festival of Fear Vancouver: Round-Up #1
- Ron on EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK AT WOLFCOP: THE ACTION FIGURE!
- R.M. Glenn on REMEMBERING THE GREAT 1980s DUNGEONS & DRAGONS PANIC
- Sinister Ginger on REMEMBERING THE GREAT 1980s DUNGEONS & DRAGONS PANIC
- Chrissoto on EPISODE 127: WINSTON THE HOMICIDAL DJ VOL. IV
Tag Archives: horror clothing
This month’s featured Rue Morgue Finery is the new cast pewter belt buckle, designed by Ghoulish Gary Pullin. We look at the original drawing that led to the creation of this horror haberdashery Gary’s christened “Coffin Teeth.”
Rue Morgue disciples in the Toronto area, rejoice! The full line of Rue Morgue Finery is now available at the Blue Banana Market in Kensington Market (250 Augusta Avenue, 416-594-6600). Check out this swank setup of our recently revamped line of horror frocks: