- FDBK on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- DEADLINE on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- Dirk Manning on Episode 147: THE TWILIGHT ZONE VOL. II
- David Goulet on PREVIEW: GHOULISH GARY’S ART FOR CREEPSHOW VINYL
- David Goulet on JACK’S BACK! NEW BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA COMIC
Tag Archives: horror collectibles
Horror collectors are gonna wanna take note of what Old Town Auctions’ has on the block next Sunday, November 20. A well-known collector from the Baltimore area is liquidating his gruesome collection of horror movie-related toys, action figures, resin maquettes and ephemera, including autographs and personalized mementos from scream queens; not-released-to-the-public promotional items for many horror, suspense and sci-fi movies; original art pieces from the likes of Daniel Horne; Aurora monster model kits; and much more!
To view the entire sale and for more info, go to oldtownauctions.com For those with other ghoulish matters to attend to, absentee bids will be accepted up until tomorrow (Thursday, November 17).
Rue Morgue disciples in the Toronto area, rejoice! The full line of Rue Morgue Finery is now available at the Blue Banana Market in Kensington Market (250 Augusta Avenue, 416-594-6600). Check out this swank setup of our recently revamped line of horror frocks: