- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Padgett on TERROR IN THE AISLES: 24 HOURS OF CELLULOID TERROR
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
Tag Archives: horror collectibles
With WOLFCOP making the rounds on the convention circuit (including our very own Festival of Fear Vancouver this weekend ), it seems only fitting to give you the heads-up on a wicked-cool side project: An Indiegogo campaign has been started to get a WolfCop action figures in your grubby little mitts!
Horror collectors are gonna wanna take note of what Old Town Auctions’ has on the block next Sunday, November 20. A well-known collector from the Baltimore area is liquidating his gruesome collection of horror movie-related toys, action figures, resin maquettes and ephemera, including autographs and personalized mementos from scream queens; not-released-to-the-public promotional items for many horror, suspense and sci-fi movies; original art pieces from the likes of Daniel Horne; Aurora monster model kits; and much more!
To view the entire sale and for more info, go to oldtownauctions.com For those with other ghoulish matters to attend to, absentee bids will be accepted up until tomorrow (Thursday, November 17).
Rue Morgue disciples in the Toronto area, rejoice! The full line of Rue Morgue Finery is now available at the Blue Banana Market in Kensington Market (250 Augusta Avenue, 416-594-6600). Check out this swank setup of our recently revamped line of horror frocks: