- Christian on Win tickets to the premiere of GHOUL
- David Goulet on Monstro Bizarro: ‘Valley of the Sasquatch’ Movie News
- Jaime Martinez on Blood on a Budget: Who are the Women of DIY Horror?
- James Burrell on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- joel wells on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
Tag Archives: horror tees
[Rondal Scott checks in with a Sinister Seven interview with artist Kyle Crawford, head fiend of Electric Zombie.]
There are a select few reasons to be thankful for the explosion of horror-related films into the mainstream culture (Twilight is not among them), and clothing has to be at the top of my list. Sure, there were plenty of black-tee fashion statements before Hollywood’s horror boom, but only in the past decade have fans of the genre had such a wide selection of quality shirts to choose from. In fact, several clothing brands have risen from the bloody mist of Hollywood’s ritualistic feeding frenzy. Among those, Kyle Crawford’s Electric Zombie stands out as one of the best.
No doubt you’ve seen Rue Morgue Finery’s new Skull King tees in the mag. Regal, understated, cool, dark and deadly. Largely thought to be one of the tightest shirt designs ever created at the House of Horror, it should be no surprise then that its creation grew out of one of Rue Morgue’s finest hours (the 100th issue), and was a tag-team effort by the double threat of Ghoulish Gary and Justin Erickson.
Gary had this to say about how it came to be…