- FDBK on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- DEADLINE on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- Dirk Manning on Episode 147: THE TWILIGHT ZONE VOL. II
- David Goulet on PREVIEW: GHOULISH GARY’S ART FOR CREEPSHOW VINYL
- David Goulet on JACK’S BACK! NEW BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA COMIC
Tag Archives: IFC Midnight
RM art columnist Ghoulish Gary Pullin has kept the internet awesome lately with the Mondo drop of his White Zombie print and our very own reveal of his Re-Animator LP art for Waxwork Records’ upcoming reissue of the film’s score. Yet another Ghoulish Gary creation hit the net this weekend: this extremely cool poster for the Irish horror-comedy Grabbers (coming next month from IFC Midnight).
Click on through to see Gary’s awesome poster, then scroll down for the latest Grabbers trailer, courtesy of IGN.
Fabien Delage of Rue Morgue France checks in with a video Sinister Seven with Alexandre Courtès, director of the violent thriller The Incident. The film, which supposedly caused two viewers to faint when it screened at the Toronto International Film Festival (not Rue Morgue readers, we can safely assume), has been picked up for distribution by IFC Midnight, so hopefully it will soon be horrifying the squeamish all over North America.
Here’s a synopsis, courtesy of IMDB: “A group of cooks at an asylum for the criminally insane get locked in with the inmates during a massive thunderstorm.”