- David Goulet on RUE MORGUE & NETFLIX: REUNITED FOR HALLOWEEN
- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Padgett on TERROR IN THE AISLES: 24 HOURS OF CELLULOID TERROR
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
Tag Archives: Jerry Fielding
You have until March 12 (or until supplies run dry) to buy Jerry Fielding’s Funeral Home score on CD, plus Alan Silvestri’s Predator is back in print (!), Bernard Herrmann’s original It’s Alive score makes its commercial debut on CD, and Ennio Morricone debuts on Cometa’s Virtual LP Series.