- Michael Dark on Episode 166: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – MIKE FELSHER VOL. II
- Will on TOP FIVE HORROR-PUNK SONGS
- David Goulet on THE THING: FROM STORYBOARD TO FILM
- David Goulet on TOP FIVE HORROR-PUNK SONGS
- David Goulet on FIRST LOOK: RUE MORGUE #147
Tag Archives: Jerry Fielding
You have until March 12 (or until supplies run dry) to buy Jerry Fielding’s Funeral Home score on CD, plus Alan Silvestri’s Predator is back in print (!), Bernard Herrmann’s original It’s Alive score makes its commercial debut on CD, and Ennio Morricone debuts on Cometa’s Virtual LP Series.