- FDBK on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- DEADLINE on Episode 150: FIVE SLEAZY PIECES – STEPHEN THROWER
- Dirk Manning on Episode 147: THE TWILIGHT ZONE VOL. II
- David Goulet on PREVIEW: GHOULISH GARY’S ART FOR CREEPSHOW VINYL
- David Goulet on JACK’S BACK! NEW BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA COMIC
Tag Archives: Mondo
[The eagle-eyed Ron McKenzie strikes again, this time with some awesome news about Rue Morgue's art director.]
The folks at Rue Morgue are a talented bunch, for certain. So it’s nice to see credit given where credit is due. Our art director, Justin Erickson, has been chosen as one of the finalists for The Hollywood Reporter Key Art Awards. Justin has been nominated twice – in both the Best Illustration and Festival One-Sheet categories – for his Cabin in the Woods poster, originally commissioned for Mondo Tees/Lionsgate Films. The awards will be handed out on Wednesday, October 17th. More information on the Key Art Awards, including a full list of nominees can be found here.
It goes without saying, but we’re awfully proud of young Mr. Erickson, and we’re all rooting for a big win. Congratulations, Justin!
These beautiful screenprints go up on theMondo site tomorrow, but you get a sneak peek at ‘em now! It’s Werewolves on Wheels by our own Justin Erickson, and it will be available in two versions, both pictured below.