- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Padgett on TERROR IN THE AISLES: 24 HOURS OF CELLULOID TERROR
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
Tag Archives: monster t-shirts
Earlier this year, Rue Morgue founder Rodrigo Gudiño decided it was high time to christen RM‘s fashion fearward line of creepy clothing, jewelry and accessories, especially in light of the new slate of designs introduced at the 2010 Festival of Fear. Hence, Rue Morgue Finery was born – a name that, for us, perfectly summarizes our commitment to producing high-quality, orb-popping garments and apparel, designed by RM‘s very own Ghoulish Gary Pullin and Justin Erickson.