- R.M. Glenn on REMEMBERING THE GREAT 1980s DUNGEONS & DRAGONS PANIC
- Sinister Ginger on REMEMBERING THE GREAT 1980s DUNGEONS & DRAGONS PANIC
- Chris soto on EPISODE 127: WINSTON THE HOMICIDAL DJ VOL. IV
- Chris soto on Episode 154: ASK THE EMBALMER
- Chris soto on Episode 155: SWALLOWED SOULS VOL. II
Tag Archives: monster t-shirts
Earlier this year, Rue Morgue founder Rodrigo Gudiño decided it was high time to christen RM‘s fashion fearward line of creepy clothing, jewelry and accessories, especially in light of the new slate of designs introduced at the 2010 Festival of Fear. Hence, Rue Morgue Finery was born – a name that, for us, perfectly summarizes our commitment to producing high-quality, orb-popping garments and apparel, designed by RM‘s very own Ghoulish Gary Pullin and Justin Erickson.