- David Goulet on Monstro Bizarro: ‘Valley of the Sasquatch’ Movie News
- Jaime Martinez on Blood on a Budget: Who are the Women of DIY Horror?
- James Burrell on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- joel wells on Cryptic Collectibles: Five Decades of DARK SHADOWS Memorabilia!
- David Hooks on LEGO JAWS: Let’s make this happen!
Tag Archives: monster t-shirts
Earlier this year, Rue Morgue founder Rodrigo Gudiño decided it was high time to christen RM‘s fashion fearward line of creepy clothing, jewelry and accessories, especially in light of the new slate of designs introduced at the 2010 Festival of Fear. Hence, Rue Morgue Finery was born – a name that, for us, perfectly summarizes our commitment to producing high-quality, orb-popping garments and apparel, designed by RM‘s very own Ghoulish Gary Pullin and Justin Erickson.