- Ray Nomoto Robison on Blood on a Budget: Last Slays of Summer
- David Goulet on Blood on a Budget’s Halloween Horror Bin
- David Goulet on PHANTOM CITY CREATIVE GOES POE FOR NEVERMORE
- Alex on Cryptic Collectibles: Return of the Creeptastic Crestwood House Monster Series Books!
- Rue Morgue on TEES FOR THE BEAST: NIGHTBREED SHIRTS FROM FRIGHT-RAGS
Tag Archives: thom matthews
This year’s installment of Worcester, Massachusett’s annual Rock and Shock horror and music convention upped the ante in a big way, all across the board.
How shall we count the ways? Hmm…well, let’s see: how about holding a Rob Zombie and ALICE FUCKING COOPER concert as part of the festivities? Hell to the yeah, folks. Massconcerts held the distinction of not only presenting the area’s premier horror convention, but also kicking out three days of live music next door at the city’s Palladium venue…