Dust off your ouija boards and get your buzzers ready, because it’s time to play the game show abomination that’s plaguing the nation: Who Wants to Raaaaaaaaise the Dead!
To celebrate Pride month and the release of our Queer Fear special issue (#189), Rue Morgue will be teaming up with the Diet Ghosts to present Who Wants to Raise the Dead? on June 28th at The Beaver nightclub. Contestants will be competing alongside the Diet Ghosts for prize packs of blood, guts, and other horror paraphernalia!
So step right up and spin the wheel so hard that you put local hamsters out of a job! I’d like to buy a vowel. All of them. Actually, my prize money is coming in the mail, can I put those vowels on layaway?
What can you expect?:
- Aura Nova as the tortured ghost of Vanna White
- Łady Kunterpunt as the game show host hosting a demonic spirit inside of her
- Kitty Creäture as a prize package of human limbs, some assembly required
- Lucinda Miu is the weakest link. Goodbye.
- Rue Morgue will be goth tanning under the moonlight at their back patio booth, selling and celebrating our first ever Queer edition
- DJ Allysin Chaynes will be spinning until you’ve used your last lifeline on the dancefloor
- Gogo Jo Vivienne Grey will be gyrating like she’s sure it’s her final answer
Bearonetta will be collecting your door fare and making sure that the Price is Righ
Doors open at 10PM, Game Show begins at Midnight!
$10 at the door/$5 in a themed look
The dress code is a celebration of horror champions and game show ghouls – Freddy competes for a new set of claws, Kayako is brushing up her spooky trivia to win the jackpot, and it’s up to YOU to show us who else is competing! Punisher behaaaaaaaave!
Click here for more event details.